The Triarca' MCL range is a multipurpose outdoor enclosure, designed to be used for multiple purposes and can be mounted as either a free-standing or street-side enclosure.
The MCL cabinets’ modular construction and broad range of sizes mean there are products suitable for almost every need. The enclosures have built-in passive ventilation, with the option to mount fans in the roof section to increase the cooling capacity. Up to 2 rack systems (ETSI or 19”) and/or shelves can be placed in a single enclosure, and the option of combining racks and shelves provides plenty of mounting space for all kinds of equipment.
The enclosure is designed for a variety of purposes such as:
• Communication access point, equipment for FTTx-, multimedia and telecommunication networks
• Energy supply, measuring and power control
• Industrial automation system, control and equipment monitoring
• Security system
• Pumping station and sewage plant
• Enclosure according to EN 62208
• IP 44 according to EN 60529
• Degree of protection IK 10 according to EN 62262
• Enclosure material is high-quality, low-carbon galva¬nised steel, min. 20 μm zinc-coating per side, ensuring a long lifespan
• Material dimensions are 1,5 mm (enclosure) and 2 mm (root)
• Surface treatment skin-passed and polyester coated min. 80 μm
• Pitched topcover
• Earthing point in the cabinets
The specially reinforced construction of the enclosure and door provides a rigid solution for any application, with the tough, pitched roof section offering additional protection from hard conditions without deformation.
Enclosures with an outside width of less than 1.000 mm come with lift-off doors.
Enclosures with an outside width of more than 1.000 mm come with concealed-hinge doors.
Both types of doors can easily be removed for access during installation or maintenance works.
Teardrop lock covers are fitted to all lift-off door enclosures, protecting our 3-point security system with a dual RUKO cylinder and EMKA security lock as standard.
The concealed-hinge versions offer either Teardrop protection or the swing-handle system that is prepared for Euro cylinder lock insert (lock to be ordered separately).
Base/Plinth & Root Options
The MCL range comes ready-to-go for mounting on a concrete or similar fixed base. To cater for alternative mounting requirements, two types of roots can be provided:
• Long roots for direct in-ground burial (700 mm)
• Short in-ground roots for embedding in concrete (352 mm)