The Triarca 35SA series with integrated root is a communication cabinet designed to house a variety of equipment. It is mounted via the integrated root as a free-standing, street side or wall side unit. The 35SA comes in a range of 5 sizes and can be used as an access point in copper based, fibre optic (e.g. FTTx) CATV or similar networks.
All enclosures have lift off doors that can easily be removed for easy access during installation or maintenance work.
Ruko type 205 mounted in a stainless stell housing is the standard lock protection across the range.
- Cabinet material is high quality, low carbon galvanised steel for long life
- Integrated root assembly for quick and reliable installation
- Protective circuit only by special agreement
- Condensation block (rock wool in sealed bags)
- Built-in louvres for natural ventilation
- Enclosures have lift-off doors for simple and user-friendly access
- Insulated top section to avoid condensation damage to vital equipment
- Different types of backboards available
- Root for in-ground installation included on all models
- Ideal for installation of CATV equipment
• Enclosure according to EN 62208
• IP 34D according to EN 60529
• IK 10 according to EN 62262